Vertex Hytec Bio 46 is a high performance biodegradable hydraulic fluid. Its formulation is based on a new technology using saturated synthetic complex esters, based on renewable resources. It was designed for demanding hydraulic systems requiring hydraulic fluids with re-enforced anti-wear properties.
Vertex Hytec Bio 46 is designed for use in :
- Demanding hydraulic systems requiring hydraulic fluids with re-enforced anti-wear properties.
- It is recommended for use when incidental spillage in environmentally sensitive areas can occur, eg: forestry works, navigation, off-shore, water catchment areas,
ski resorts, hydroelectric stations etc.
- Any application using a standard hydraulic fluid, wanting environmental protection or a high performance alternative.
Vertex Hytec Bio 46 provides the following benefits :
- Meets and exceeds the viscosity requirements of most hydraulic pump and equipment manufacturers.
- Non-toxic, biodegradable, ashless, anti-wear hydraulic fluid, formulated using a readily renewable bio-base. It is designed for use in hydraulic systems in environmentally sensitive areas.
- Very high viscosity index and excellent shear stability.
- Superior thermal stability avoiding the formation of sludge even at high temperatures.
- Very good oxidation stability ensuring a long service life of the fluid.
- High protection against wear ensuring maximum equipment life.
- Excellent hydrolytic stability avoiding filter blocking.
- Remarkable filterability even in the presence of water.
- Excellent protection against rust and corrosion.
- Good anti-foam and air release properties by using silicon free components.
- Good demulsibility ensuring rapid water separation.
Please consult our Lube Guide for detailed applications.
For MSDS and TDS Sheet requests please contact email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org