Hytec AW 68 is a high performance mineral anti-wear hydraulic oil. Designed to operate over a wide range of temperatures and conditions.
Hytec AW 68 is designed for use in :
- All kind of hydraulic systems running under the most difficult conditions, such as in machine tools, mould injection machines, presses and other industrial or mobile equipment.
- Low charged gears.
- Sliding and roller bearings.
- Air compressors.
- Servo-motors and control systems equipped with fine filtration systems.
Hytec AW 68 offers the following benefits:
- High protection against wear ensuring maximum equipment life.
- Superior thermal stability avoiding formation of sludge even at high temperatures.
- Very good oxidation stability ensuring a long service life of the fluid.
- Remarkable filterability even in the presence of water.
- Excellent hydrolytic stability avoiding filter blocking.
- Excellent protection against rust and corrosion.
- Good anti-foam and air release properties by using silicon free components.
- Good demulsibility ensuring rapid water separation.
Please consult our Lube Guide for detailed applications.
For MSDS and TDS Sheet requests please contact email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org