Vertex Foodlube MP 68 is a non staining food grade hydraulic/industrial oil. Fortified with Food Grade rust; oxidation and anti-wear inhibitors to promote increased lubricant service life. This is a major breakthrough, as in the past only uninhibited Medicinal Grade White Oils without tackiness were available on the market.
Vertex Foodlube MP 68 is designed for use in :
- Rollers, track and rail lubrication.
- Plain and anti-friction bearings, chain drives, slides, guides.
- Gear drives, both splash and circulation.
- Hydraulics and pneumatic equipment.
- Compressor, vane, reciprocating and screw units.
Vertex Foodlube MP 68 provides the following benefits:
- Tackiness/anti-drip – A very essential requirement especially for overhead rail track systems, chains and conveyors.
- Rust & corrosion protection – Incorporates proven rust and corrosion inhibitors.
- Wear protection – Is maintained in all equipment operating with Foodlube MP 68.
- Oxidation inhibited – Powerful Oxidation Inhibitors promote long lubricant service life.
- Filterability – Where water contamination cannot be avoided, good separation of the oil from water is achieved.
- Biostable product, they do not promote the development of bacteria and mould.
Please consult our Lube Guide for detailed applications.